Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I want your BOD... not the fragrance

Have you seen the new commercials for BOD Man Fragrance? Check it out here:



Ooooh baby. I, a super hot lady, am going to get in on with you in a bizarre co-ed changing room which is in full view of the rest of the store.

Okay, I buy this premise. In fact, I encourage it. My contention is that this lady only seems attracted to this hot guy because, well, he's hot. She doesn't even smell him! So I guess the only logical conclusion is that the fragrance spray is actually a derivative of collected blood, sweat, or other fluids from the hot guy. Then you, the dweeb, will purchase and spray this captured and distilled essence of hot guy all over your body. Because let's be honest. It's the closest you're ever going to get to feeling like a man.

No comments:

Post a Comment